A robotics engineer is a specialist who develops, tests, constructs, and deploys
robot’s systems across numerous sectors. Their inventions assist automate
risky or boring jobs and are employed in a variety of sectors including mining,
manufacturing, space exploration, and retail. These systems are the
responsibility of robotics engineers, who use problem-solving, engineering, and
creativity skills to produce the best ideas.
“ROBOTICS AND OTHER COMBINATIONS WILL MAKE THE WORLD PRETTY
FANTASTIC COMPARED WITH TODAY.”
- Bill Gates
Table of Contents
Who is a robotics engineer?
A robotics engineer is a designer who works in the background to develop
robots and robotic systems that can carry out tasks that people are either
unable to execute or would choose not to do.
What are the basic qualifications needed for the
- Undergraduate degree in robotics engineering, electrical engineering or
any other related field.
- Master’s degree is required for higher positions in relevant field.
Which stream will be best/ suitable/ relevant for
Science stream is the most preferred for pursuing career as robotics engineer.
Which Course will be best for robotics engineer?
• B. Tech
What are the top 10 universities in India to study
• MIT Manipal - Manipal Institute of Technology.
• PSG Tech Coimbatore - PSG College of Technology.
• LPU Jalandhar - Lovely Professional University.
• BVUCOE Pune - Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of
• IIT Kanpur
• DIAT Pune
• NIE Mysore
• NIMS University, Jaipur
• CT university, Ludhiana
• Jyothi engineering college, Kerala
What are the top 10 universities in out of India/Abroad
to study robotics engineer?
• Arizona State University.
• Liverpool Hope University.
• Millersville University.
• London Metropolitan University.
• Centennial College.
• University of Essex
• University of New South Wales
• University of Leeds
• University of Bristol
• Technical university of Munich
What are the entrance Exams for robotics engineer?
• TS ECET
• JEE MAINS
• JEE ADVANCE
What skills are required to be a robotics engineer?
• Excellent at programming
• Comfortable working in a team
• Knowledgeable in math and science.
• Capable of Solving Complex Issues.
• Capable of creative thought.
• Active Learning
• Sound judgement and Decision-Making skills
• Harbours Persistence
What are the best companies offering jobs as a
• Mechatron Robotics
What are the pros & cons / Advantage & disadvantage
of working a robotics engineer?
• It results in competitive pay.
• It is a work of creativity.
• a number of employment opportunities.
• possess dynamic work situations.
• Possibilities for travel
• Requires substantial education
• pressure-filled workplace
• risky work environment
• a lack of racial and gender diversity
• responsibility for the designs they produce, whether those designs are
successful or not.