LABOUR RELATIONS SPECIALIST
Giving employees guidance and assistance on work rules, employment
legislation, legal concerns, and any work contract condition is what Labour
Relations is all about. HR should provide employment legal training to all
employees and make it available in all locations.
"For or with whom one works and under what norms" is defined by labour
The sort of labour, type and quantity of remuneration, working hours, degrees
of physical and psychological strain, as well as the degree of freedom and
autonomy associated with the work are all determined by these norms
(implicit or explicit, written or unwritten).
Wages and salaries, healthcare, pensions, and union and management policies
are all topics that labour relations specialists, interpret and administrate.
“An employees’ motivation is a direct result of the sum of interactions with his
or her manager.”
- Bob Nelson
Table of Contents
Who is a labor relation specialist?
A Labor Relations Manager/Specialist is in charge of ensuring that the
organization’s employees and management have a constructive working
relationship. Additionally, he aids the business in selecting the top employees
and bargains their pay on its behalf. A Relations Manager is usually necessary
to resolve conflicts between the employee and the organization in order to
preserve a positive relationship with the workforce.
What are the basic qualifications needed for the labor
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, or labor
- Master’s degree in human resources or labore relations for higher
- Work experience in related field
- Knowledge of labor laws, bargaining procedures, and economic laws
Which stream will be best/ suitable/ relevant for labor
Commerce is the most preferred stream for labor relations, but arts and
science stream students can also pursue career in labor relations.
Which Course will be best for labor relation specialist?
• BBA in human resource management
• MBA human resource management
• M.Com human resource management
• B. Com human resource management
• B.A human resource management
What are the top 10 universities in India to study labor
• Indian Institute of Management, Bengaluru
• Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
• MICA, Ahmedabad
• Indian School Of business, Hyderabad
• UPES, Dehradun
• SAGE University, Indore
• Apex University, Jaipur
• Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
• Bharat Institute of technology, Meerut
• Apeejay stya University, Gurgaon
What are the top 10 universities in out of India/Abroad
to study labor relation specialist?
• University of Sydney, Sydney
• University of Queensland, Australia
• Thompson Rivers University, Canada
• George Brown College, Canada
• University of Leeds, Leeds
• Victoria University, Australia
• Dublin Business School, Ireland
• Pace University, United Kingdom
• University of south Australia, Australia
• Coventry University, United Kingdom
What are the entrance Exams for labor relation
Any Scholarship are available for labor relation
• MLER Scholarship
• Vice Chancellor International Scholarship Tier 1
• Service scape scholarship
• ICCR Scholarship
• MHRD Scholarship
Which skills are required to be a labor relation
• Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking.
• Thorough knowledge of labour legislation at the state and federal levels.
• Understanding, interpreting, and ability to apply the relevant sections of
the relevant laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Comprehensive knowledge of bargaining strategies.
• Comprehensive knowledge of administering compensation and resolving
• Possibility of remaining diplomatic, composed, and convincing in
contentious or hostile circumstances.
Which type of personality is best for labor relation
Some of the personality traits for being a goof labour relation specialist are as
• Strong communication skills
• A problem solver
• A comfortable leader
What are the best companies offering jobs as a labor
• ABC Consultants
• Kelly Services
What are the pros & cons / Advantage & disadvantage
of working a labor relation specialist?
• The path as a labour relation specialist opens up a wide array of
• Provides decent Pay scale
• Respectful position
• Perfect for the individuals who have excellent interpersonal skills.
• It can be a stressful job.
• One can get bored out of this job.
• This job comes with a huge workload and responsibilities.