Ankush wants to became a Cyber Security he require to adopt skills related Cyber Security and how much he interested in technology Let discuss how he became good Cyber Security.
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes and controls to protect systems, networks, programs, devices and data from cyber attacks.
It aims to reduce the risk of cyber attacks and protect against the unauthorized exploitation of systems, networks and technologies.
Types of cyber threats
Common cyber threats include:
• Malware, such as ransomware, botnet software, RATs (remote access Trojans), rootkits and bootkits, spyware, Trojans, viruses and worms.
• Backdoors, which allow remote access.
• Formjacking, which inserts malicious code into online forms.
• Cryptojacking, which installs illicit cryptocurrency mining software.
• DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) attacks, which flood servers, systems and networks with traffic to knock them offline.
• DNS (domain name system) poisoning attacks, which compromise the DNS to redirect traffic to malicious sites.
Education and Background to Become a cyber security
• A Bachelors degree in IT or computer science with minimum one to two years experience in network security
• Familiarity with Unix, Linux, and Windows operating system
• Knowledge about SaaS models and cloud computing
• Require certification like security+, network+, certified ethical hacker
• Strong cybersecurity and awareness skills
• Need knowledge in using forensic tools
• Programming skills like java, C, C++, and PHP
• Strong communication skills and decision-making skills
• Certification like certified ethical hacking, GIAC security certifications, EC-Council certified security analyst
• Knowledge of vulnerabilities and penetration testing
• Apache or nginx servers
• Monitor security access and maintain data
• Install and recommend appropriate tools and countermeasures
• Able to train the employees about the awareness of computer security and procedure
• Gather information from both external and internal sources to analysis the cyber threats and report
• Test the vulnerabilities and risk analysis
• Analyze the security breaches and identify the root causes
• Monitor the company’s incidents and report to the disaster recovery planners
• Collaborate with the vendors to meet the security requirements
How Much Do Cyber Security Analyst Make?
Cyber Security Analyst salary in India ranges between ₹ 3.0 Lakhs to ₹ 11.4 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.0 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 2.8k salaries received from Cyber Security Analysts.
Cyber Security colleges in India
• Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai.
• Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai.
• Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
• Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, New Delhi.
• Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
• Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
• Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
Scope of Full Stack Developer
The International Data Corporation (IDC) forecasts that worldwide cyber security spending will reach $174.7 billion in 2024, with security services the largest and fastest-growing market segment. The rise in cyber attacks, especially ransomware, has fuelled the cyber insurance market.
Internships and jobs for Full Stack Developer students
1) Security analyst intern,(Agoda)
2) Network security intern (F 13 technologies)
For more internship visit www.careerdomain.com